PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may give us “Personal Information” that tells us who you are and other things about you. Personal Information we may collect includes your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and All About Puppies, Inc account number. We may also collect your user name and password and demographic data. Demographics help us know our customers. For example demographics can tell us your age, if you are a man or a woman, and if you own a dog or a cat. We may also collect credit card numbers you give us.
We may collect information you give us when you buy or use our products and services, create or update All About Puppies, Inc accounts, and contact us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We may automatically collect some information when you come to our Site. This information helps us improve our Site and your experience on our Site.
What we collect automatically includes information about the computer or device you use to come to our Site. This may include the software that runs your computer, the type of software you use to access and search the Internet, the service you use to go online, and the Internet address assigned to your computer. (This Internet address is called an Internet Protocol (IP) address) This information helps us make our Site work better with your systems. We also collect data about how you use our Site such as the times you come to our Site and for how long. We may also know what websites you went to before and after our Site. It is not uncommon for online stores to collect this type of data.
Third Party Analytics. We may also use third party companies to help us collect information about our Site. These companies may use their own cookies and Web beacons on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information to, among other things:
1. Operate and improve our Site, business and services. We may keep a customer database and other business records for reasonable periods.
2. Provide customer service to you.
3. Communicate with you by postal mail, e-mail, text (SMS, MMS), phone and other ways about contests, promotions, rewards, events, and special offers for products and services from All About Puppies, Inc.
4. Find products and services you may like based on your past orders and activities.
5. Process your orders and provide and deliver your products and services.
6. Send you business communications, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, product alerts, and administrative messages.
7. Detect, prevent and enforce against fraudulent, malicious or illegal acts.
8. Meet legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements.
9. For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. As needed to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements.
3. In connection with any proposed or actual merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a part of our business to another company to evaluate and/or perform the transaction.
We may also share information that does not directly identify you. This information may be in aggregated or anonymized form. We may transfer Personal Information to third party vendors, consultants and other service providers (“Vendors”). Our Vendors will use your information to do work for us. Work they may do for us includes filling orders, billing, providing customer service, sending communications, and other purposes described in this Policy. We may allow you to comment on or rate products on our Site. Please know that what you post is public. Think about your safety when you share information about yourself in your posts. Your Personal Information is sent to the United States for processing by All About Puppies, Inc and our Vendors. In addition to the laws in your country of residence, the United States has certain laws that apply to your Personal Information. These laws may require us to disclose Personal Information to the United States government and other government authorities.
INFORMATION CHOICE AND ACCESS
You can “opt-out” of All About Puppies, Inc marketing communications. If you opted-in to our sharing of your Personal Information with third party marketers, you can opt-out of that too. You may also request to access or change your Personal Information. You may also ask us to change your preferences for how we use your Personal information. To make these requests:
1. Log on to our Site to access and change your profile information and preferences if you have an online account with us.
2. Follow opt-out instructions in promotional e-mails we send to you.
3. Text STOP to text messages (SMS/MMS) we send to you.
4. Contact us and please include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Also, tell us what information you would like to access, change or add to our “opt-out” list. This will help us process your request.
If you “opt-out” of our All About Puppies, Inc marketing communications, you may still get business communications. Business communications include order confirmations, product recall information, or other administrative information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All About Puppies, Inc takes reasonable steps to help protect Personal Information that we have or control against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have questions or concerns about how we use your Personal Information, please contact us at:
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Regular Mail:
All About Puppies, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
15729 E. Imperial Hwy
La Mirada, CA. 90638
(562) 361-7979 (U.S. Customers)
Monday thru Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
CHANGES/UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
If we intend to use or disclose Personal Information in any way materially different than what we say in this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to let you know about this change.